Register your machine
Dyson warranty: Terms and Conditions
Register your warranty and get instant access to tailored machine support, how-to-guides, user manuals and more.
What does a Dyson warranty cover?
A Dyson guarantee covers the repair or replacement (at Dyson's discretion) of your Dyson machine if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available (e.g. particular colour variations), Dyson will replace it with a functional replacement part.
What isn't covered by a Dyson warranty?
Dyson machines are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic settings. If a Dyson machine is used in the way it's intended and it breaks down within the guarantee period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it.
There are, however, some circumstances in which a Dyson guarantee doesn't cover the repair or replacement of a machine. These aren't hidden in the small print. Here's what isn't covered:
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the Dyson Operating Manual for details of how to unblock it. If you are unsure, our customer support helpline is free to call on 0800-1-503800 (phone) or 0811-1901-1188 (Whatsapp). A Dyson expert will talk you through what to do.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Dyson’s control.
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Use of the Dyson machine which is not in accordance with the Dyson Operating Manual;
- Use of a Dyson machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Dyson.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Dyson Genuine Components.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Dyson).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Dyson or its authorised agents.
If you have any questions about what a Dyson guarantee covers, we'll be happy to help. You can call us free on 0800-1-503800 (phone) or 0811-1901-1188 (Whatsapp). (Open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.)
What are the terms and conditions of the warranty?
The terms and conditions of a Dyson guarantee are as follows:
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine under the guarantee. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Dyson or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Dyson.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
You can call us free on 0800-1-503800 (phone) or 0811-1901-1188 (Whatsapp) (Open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.)
When does the warranty become effective?
A Dyson guarantee becomes effective on the date of purchase or delivery of your machine, whichever is later.
How to register your machine:
All Dyson machines are covered by a full parts and labour guarantee. Cordless vacuums, hair dryers, hair stylers, fans and purifiers for 2 years. Excludes any accessories or tools.
The exclusive Dyson distributor and retailer in Indonesia is Luxasia. Warranty is only valid for local machines purchased directly from Luxasia.
Register your machine: Click here: